Professional development is essential for staff retention.
High quality learning is valued, appreciated and welcomed by the employees you want to keep. Training on personality diversity makes the work environment a safe and accepting place to be. It’s also engaging and entertaining.
You will learn, laugh and leave enlightened!
Sue works with both businesses and schools.
Classroom and on-line learning
There is no better way to learn about personality than to have a room full of different personalities. To increase the power of this learning there is no better way than to do some on-line learning to complement the training and keep it alive.
If on-line learning isn’t given a practical relevance then it can be quickly forgotten. If training isn’t supported by on-line access to review the learning it can be lost in the busy-ness of life.
The magic happens when both of these are provided and supported.
Sue offers workshops, presentations and keynotes that are designed to suit the audience.
It is SO important to know WHO you work with so that you know HOW to work with them.
Advantages of on-line training:
- Cost effective
- Less time away from work
- Flexible timing and venue
- Pause and restart to maximise learning
- Great for knowledge transfer
- Visual appeal
- Always available for review
- Consistent messaging
- Best in small chunks to retain attention
TypeCoach is ideal
Advantages of classroom training:
- Participants learn from each other
- Real-time discussions
- Questions are responded to immediately
- Fewer opportunities for distraction
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Experiential learning
- Trainer can adapt ‘in the moment’
- Shared humour
- A sense of personal worth
Classroom training is ideal